Theft / Burglary / Fidelity Insurance Claims
Our aim is simple though it has an important and difficult aspect of negotiating this kind of claims. To achieve this we will:
- Instruct CIO surveyors to prepare a description of the incident circumstances, detailed survey and preparing the inventory to quantify the sustained losses of the subject-matter insured.
- Carry out the necessary investigation to ensure the genuineness of the claim and establishing liability. In addition to ascertain whether the insured took all the necessary measures to protect adequately their assets;
- Complete all of the documentation to realize the true costs of the sustained damages and any knock-on effect it may have.
- For theft claims, we study the inventory documents and the whole documents cycle pertaining to the incurred losses in order to accurately quantify the theft items and its value.
- For fidelity claims, we study deeply the whole documents cycle to ensure the insured has the proper and adequate documentation to prove the claimed figures.
- Follow up the progress of the police investigation to restore the stolen items.
- Studying the adequacy of the policy sum insured and its terms & conditions to realize whether the incident is exposed to be whether underinsurance or out of coverage.
What if the claim in question is already underway but mishandled?
Even if the claim was assigned to a loss adjuster who mishandled the claim, we are capable to control and overcome any arisen issues through our skilful negotiating and technical skills.
Do not hesitate to take the next action:
Kindly, accept our offer to have a free advice through calling CIO on 01001136311 and there is no-obligation Or, Have one-hour free consultation by meeting one of our claims manager Or, Complete our website online enquiry form and get our reply within 2 business days.